Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lost Postal Money Order Receipt

Q. I sent my brother a US Postal Money Order for $200.00 and have misplaced the receipt. The local post office said they can’t help me without it. Am I just out the $200 bucks? Can you help?

A. Certainly. For inquiries about lost, stolen or uncashed postal money orders the US Postal Service has established a toll-free hotline. Contact them at 800-868-2443.


Post a Comment

<< Home